Our School Rules
LearnwithTiffany.com LLC | GREC School # 8055 | Expires 12/31/2023
Tel: 470.777.2159 Email: [email protected]
VERY IMPORTANT + FYI CE Class Notice
24 hours prior to the class start time, you will be emailed a reminder notice and a link to access your course materials. Please print or download to your table or mobile device prior to class.
This school and/or course is approved for continuing education credits by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. You are required to follow the following regulations and school rules.
1. This may be a 3 or 6 hour continuing education in-class credit course. You must be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You will not receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
2. The course event will begin promptly at its scheduled time.
3. Turn off all cell phones, tables and laptops. Put aside all personal business.
4. No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to Tiffany Williams via email at [email protected]
5. There will be one 15 minute break during a 3 hour CE and two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break per 6 hour CE. Be on time for class after breaks and lunch.
6. At the end of the course you will be asked to complete a “Evaluation Form." This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
7. Your CE credits will be uploaded to The Georgia Real Estate Commission within 3 business days. Out of state approved CE approved credits will be reported per state requirements.
8. Any questions regarding continuing education or payments should be directed to Tiffany Williams via email at [email protected] or call 470.777.2159.
9. Dress code - business casual attire.
10. The school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial, or handicap status in the establishment of fees, entrance qualifications or standards for successful completion of any course.
11. Tardiness – when a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.
Thank You For Your Cooperation